- Full featured router functionality
- USB 2.0 Host interface (can be used, e.g., with 3G/4G modems, hard drives etc)
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi module
- Integrated RF power amplifier : Antenna calibration is not required
- 16MB flash memory, 32Mb RAM
- The highest compatibility with the most of APs
- Plugin Module
- Host Interface : 2x UART , I2C, GPIO, 3x PHY
- Supports powerful web configuration,
- Configuration via serial console or secure shell access is possible.
WizFi630A is a high performance 802.11b/g/n embedded WiFi module. It is in the form factor of Mini PCI Express, which means standard Mini PCI Express connectors can be used for mounting the module on a PCB. The operating system of this module is powered by OpenWRT, so the developer can just use it as it is and configure the module to his needs. Beside that it is no problem to use the source code of OpenWRT (openwrt.org) or alternatively LEDE – Linux Embedded Development Environment (lede-project.org) to generate own images of the operating system to have maximum flexibility and put even own applications onto the module.
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
Post any technical questions at www.wizwiki.net/forum